Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Live Album... mhmm

Andrea and I recorded a LIVE album together! on feb 6 and i got the tracks this week and submitted the artwork today and we should have it ready to go in March woooo.

i was so nervous to listen, because you just never know how it'll turn out even if i did feel like things went pretty well besides during the first set of recording Andrea's mic didn't record a thing and everything was distorted for reasons I don't want to explain.

so we did a second set and most of the audience stayed with us thank God. because how boring and dumb would that be to have a live concert recording without people, without an audience?

well i guess we could have begged the band to do some clapping and cheering with us in the end no no no no no that's dumbester.

so in march yeah! we'll have copies to sell. My friend AMY did the artwork and Oh my Goodness she is just so wonderful. I gave her my ideas and it came out better than i could have imagined!

by the way, it won't stop raining.
that's okay. ugh.

i rode my bike anyway take that rain!

oh yeah, and the album is called "Green and Blue"

don't ask.

hopefully it'll be on amazon and itunes in march too amongst other digital places oh my goooooooooooooooooo

i am not hyper at all.
yes i am.

goodbye

ps thanks to all that support the arts, without you i could not have bought groceries this week.

2 comments:

Joel said...

haha, that's stellar.
can't wait to hear the new cd : )

Unknown said...

Valeri!

Thanks for an amazing show in Portland! I am soooooo looking forard to hearing your new album. I loved the show you played in Portland with Andrea so I can only imagine the CD will be amazing. We talked a bit tonight after your show and I'd love to follow up on that conversation. In the meantime... thank you for a wonderful evening and I can't wait to see you again and hear the new album! -Chris K