Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Cava Wine Bar



Oh My Goodness! I had so much fun in Capitola California with Travis Oberg and Dan Miles and the boys!

Dan and i backed up Travis with some melodious harmonious vocals and I played the Melodica!!!

I had some yummy wine mmm thanks to Zach.

Travis was amazing with his beautiful blonde guitar. dan and the boys sounded so great doing an acoustic set. After we all did our regular sets, we all did a few more acoustic extras. Gosh gee golly gosh, Dan and Travis are so gifted talented and handsome.

all the single ladies all the single ladies.

3 comments:

Bethany Dawn Burns said...

Hi Valeri! Oh, WOW. I AM IN LOVE YOUR MUSIC!!! I got the link to your myspace page from Shannon Sewell's blog. I have a photography website and would love to add some of your music and put a link to your myspace. Would you consider allowing me to use your music? If not I totally understand! You and your band are SUPER TALENTED! The link to my website is: www.bethanydawnphotography.com

Bethany Dawn Burns said...

Sorry, I forgot to leave my info! :) e-mail: bethany@bethanydawnphotography.com
website:http://www.bethanydawnphotography.com/ blog:http://bethanydawnburns.blogspot.com/

peteandjenn said...

You look so pretty it this pic Val!