Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving ya'll. you all.

I'm thankful for a lot of things in my life, i guess even for the blessing to be breathing, walking and singing. I do enjoy those three things very much.

For my diverse and crazy family.

Selah, the dog.

sunshine.

rainy clouds.

birds singing.

and many more things, and i know that when we are blessed and have much it's important we give to the needy and take care of people who have not. that's really been on my mind... did you know that only 8% of the population of the whole earth have cars. or is it 2%, i dont' know, something crazy like that.

other people outside of western culture living think if you have a car you are RICH.

i want to be apart of it, bringing awareness and moving people to action.

i can think about something all i want but unless i take action, it really doesn't matter.

No comments: