Saturday, November 29, 2008

that's the rocking chair that I used to sit in when I was but 2 years old watching my then favorite movies of all time, never ending story and the adventures of Natty Gan. The first one had a flying Dog, and the second is about a girl who takes off across the country searching for I think her father with her best friend, a WOLF.


I could sit cross legged in that chair with plenty of extra room. and my mom made the afgan on it- that blanket and chair are older than me!


sometimes i really don't know what i'm going to do with myself.
sometimes i feel like i can do anything in the world and then all i want to do is crawl into bed and hide from the world.

dreaming is risky.

but... life would be boring without
it's better to try and fail than to never do anything at all.

failing sucks. oh well here i go.

1 comment:

Bristol said...

it's better to try and fail than to never do anything at all.

amen sister. i was just having this conversation with Tony tonight about how there are so many things I want to do, and be intentional about, or reasons why I am sad and lonely, yet I don't act out on any of them, which is why things remain the same.

thanks for your unintentional encouragement! :)

Miss you and am praying for you!

ps - what are you setting out to do?