Tuesday, December 2, 2008

well well ok.
i'm back in OR now. in Portland.
at the camellia lounge, i usually stop by here when i'm in town.
i just got in on a flight from LAX. why can't we be in two places at once? no matter i'll be back down there in a month. geez.

i took some pictures of a couple beanies i made, and one with Selah a dog. our baby.
i made a bunch of beanies to sell at the art/music show we're having in a couple of weeks to raise money for a kid's program in town. I made around 8 this week.




It was my birthday last week, on tuesday, and my mom got me polaroid film!!! and a couple other friends are getting me more, which means a lot to me cause they don't make it anymore. thanks guys, love you!

1 comment:

Bristol said...

so cute! I love your photos, and your beanies too. I want one! :)