Monday, December 15, 2008

good morning!

remember i said it was snowing, and it kept snowing and over night we got about 4-6 inches! it's beautiful, still freezing.

We're listening to classic christmas music as i even type right now... you know, the goods, Bing Crosby, Dean oh Dean, and other famous voices.

here's our back yard


i think i like the snow more so because it won't last all winter... i don't know if i could handle snow all the time. all my shoes have holes in them. well, i do love looking at it! from my warm and cozy living room.


hi Correen. as far as i know, you are the only person to read this stupid blog blog blog. i don't really know why i do this.

i've always preferred to keep my thoughts to myself, i suppose that's why i only tell of little things that happen. like snow. there are a select few whom i divulge my secret thoughts to. yes, i used the word divulge, i'm surprised as well.

i hope the weather is better for driving by friday because i really want to play my last christmas show in Portland at the Camellia Lounge.

it should be nice, just me on my guitar/banjo/piano and Correen on the piano/toy piano/flute and maybe Jon on the trumpet and a little saxophone by Noah.

I see BLUE SKY!

3 comments:

Lauren H. said...

hi val

Bristol said...

i've never experienced snow falling from the sky! i've seen it on the ground twice. that's it.

ps - you should know by now I read your blog too! jerk.

:) Bristol

correen e. said...

see? people read it besides me...
:)
good job last nite.