Wednesday, December 10, 2008

jackson youth center funds raiser

i did the finishing touches today on the paintings I'll be submitting this friday to sell and help raise money for the jackson youth center in Corvallis OR! I can't wait, a few good bands/artists will be playing their music whilst people mingle and silently bid on whatever piece of art they want to take home.

I'm not performing and i'm kinda looking forward to that.

here's a couple pics of what i've done





you remember that face from before that i started? well here it is:





this is a Maiko (Geisha in Training)
I was inspired to paint her because the other night I was talking to a very cute japanese girl by the name of Miyu. She's heading back to Japan in a few days, she was living here going to school for a semester, here we are at my favorite local coffee shop


and of course I'll be selling those beanies.

then saturday I have the special christmas concert, i'll be debuting the christmas song i wrote at 9pm sharp after Ezra Carey performs. i like his music, you should definitely check it out, it's not normal. in a very good way.

www.myspace.com/ezracareymusic

goodnight.
ezra carey

ok that's all for now, there's one more piece of artwork i'll be showing, but not selling. show ya tomorrow. goodnight.


No comments: