Tuesday, January 13, 2009

american idol?

so did anybody see american idol tonight?

i did.

now, really, i don't watch television but i'm with a good friend, my friend Flower, she and her hubby have a sweet screen whoa. so do Eric and his Tam, anyway! stay on track

the last guy to "try out" was almost blind and he plays the piano so beautifully and i really want to see him perform with his instrument. it is weird when you're a singer/songwriter and used to performing your song while playing an instrument and then... no you can only sing,
and a cappella!

yikes.

that scares me, but it's a good thrilling scare.

i sing the national anthem sometimes, that gives me birds in my stomach goodness. but it's exciting cause it's way out of my comfort zone.

the end.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Watch american idol online!
watch here
Cool!!!