Friday, January 9, 2009

guitars day ME

Oh my goodness. i spent too much time on skylightblue uh.

pb&j was fun though. i can play that song one arm tied behind my back. yeah for real.

i don't really like being on camera but then i realized the whole video is just on me, always. i'll have to change that tomorrow. or today, whatever, it's 2am right now. here i go again.

sleeping late.

i had a good night, i saw Gayle Skidmore perform for the first time tonight, she is amazing. whoa.
and i get to tour with her hah take that jack.

recording is well, it'll be over before i know it. sad. i like eric. and his wife Tamra is the best wife ever, well one of them. oh yeah i forgot i wanted to show you some of her art. aah. ok well before i leave i will.

she also is a great cook. geez. what a way to record. a mile away from the beach. with a great guy like eric. yummy dinners with his wife, it's like family away from family. i love them.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Valeri! You are sooo cute and I miss you voice!!! So, saw your blog on myspace! Yay for blogs! Ok, my friend is suppose to bring her friends to see you in Sacramento. Wish I was there!

Love you!