Thursday, January 8, 2009

bass day yay

'ello.

today was another day of listening. but it was fun. i did end up doing a little guitar at the end but i'll finish tomorrow morning. Eric works really hard, he was in the studio working from like 9am to 8pm, editing and laying down bass on "SkyLightBlue". Rick worked "just PB&J thank you"... and then i did some sassy guitaring.

I'll do vocals in two days. So i'm making sure I sleep enough and i'm not eating sugar. Well I haven't been so keen on not eating sugar because Tamra made the best sugar cookies! and i don't even like sugar cookies but these are amazing. she is awesome. oh you know what, i think i'll interview her a little and show ya'll her art. She's very talented. I'll show you a beautiful charcoal piece she has of an old black man with white hair. it's beautiful.

so here's a little vid for bass day.





2 comments:

Kaggy said...

Waaaaiiiiitttt a minute. You've had a blog since May 2, 2008 and I'm only finding out about it NOW??? That's ok, you're cute so I'll let it go...for now. Oh, and it's "Li Hing Mui". I oughta know. If you don't believe me, google it! Miss you pie chan!

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to hear the studio recordings! Happy New Year to you.