Monday, May 11, 2009

airport crap

ugh. i'm at the airport again going to california and they've just added another fun thing to do for check in! not.

i'm wearing a dress.

not only do I have to take off my shoes, take out the computer, put everything in those stupid little bins to go through the big xray ride (which i don't mind doing, because i don't want to get blown up)

BUT

now

this time

I had to stand in this outerspace shuttle launcher looking device, I had no idea what it does and I hate doing stuff without being told the reason.

at least the guy working said "you might want to hold your dress down"

so i did.

i think i briefly heard someone say it's gonna shoot air at you. okay.

i get there, waiting waiting waiting, holding my dress down waiting and BLAST! BLAST!

ok i squeeked a little because I was so surprised, and it's a good thing I WAS holding my dress geeeez

when I got out I asked him what that was for?? he ignored me... on to the next lady through the normal walk through metal detector whatever thing, ignored again! I sternly shouted, "somebody tell me why I was violated with air!!"

well, i thought that and didn't actually say it but I would have!
if reality was the world in my mind.

she finally said, "bla bla bla something" wow thanks for the explanation... the lady behind me who went through unviolated enlightened me that the air blows off particles and tests them to see if there is any bomb residue and stuff like that.

well it's good thing I clean up well.

just kidding, that's horrible, sorry.

So now here I am, waiting by the pianist in the main lobby of the airport of Portland, the part right after you get through security, it's nice here. He's playing piano to pre-recorded music, I prefer JUST piano myself, but it's better than nothing i guess. Thank you Charles Suniga, from whence does your last name come?

you look like a regular eastern european guy.

1 comment:

scotty and crystal said...

okay, I worked in the airlines and that's just weird. Sorry they were being so stupid, probably just trying to get a free show.
Loves,
c