Friday, May 16, 2008

BOMBS AWAYYYyyyyyyy


soooo, hello.

tonight? i had a good one all right.
i had a show at Bombs Away Cafe a local venue here where i live. and these boys came to watch me, one of which was an australian and the other an italian. american italian, his family originates in the region of calabria like mine! calabria is the heel of italy, or the hell. jk jk jk. (the jk is for luke)

but it was fun because for the first half they were distracting me sooo much, making me laugh. the australian kept saying the lyrics to my song right before i sang them and i had to start over when i played inLove inLove inLove. but after that they stopped so i could actually perform my songs.

and it's so stinkin hot here now, all of a sudden too! no warning temp change just BAM it's hot weather. i don't do well in heat, especially if i'm wearing jeans. no way. it doesn't work, i get moody.

No comments: