Friday, May 2, 2008

Here I Am


This is my first blog ever. ever. I thought I had something clever to say but I don't.

All I know right now is that I've never been more motivated and inspired to write, live, love, whatever. I need a piano.

oh yeah! I forgot, i've been pumping my own gas for a week now. In Oregon you don't do that, you pull up to the gas pump and there's a person to do that for you. I'm from LA so I really hated giving them my credit card at first, it went against all my fibrous being of protecting my stuff. Although i'm impatient and often don't want to wait for the gas tenants to take care of me, I've realized it's nice not touching dirty nasty gas pumps. yup. and that's the most i'll ever write gas pumps in one paragraph, ever. thank goodness.

Goodbye darling.

p.s. darling did you know I love to dance?


No comments: